By VIPExclusiveTV »

(No self-Promotion, just sharing gameplay of card to mass public)

He is a ruby that plays like a Diamond. Runs the team, can play the point, can keep up with Ruby Penny. All for 30k. Oh did I forget that his shot is money?

Video: https://youtu.be/qCRyVVmn_p0

By YuBuuBuu »

lol bro. he isnt even better than sprewell.. you have posted the same thread like 5 times. why? lmao

By MChris6 »

I can tell your lying because no one can keep up with Ruby Penny. 

By VIPExclusiveTV »
YuBuuBuu said in Monday, November 27th, 2017 22:41 pm

lol bro. he isnt even better than sprewell.. you have posted the same thread like 5 times. why? lmao

Have you used Latrell? His shot is god awful and this is my 2nd thread about this... Try again my dude

By VIPExclusiveTV »
By HollygroveMikey4MVP »

I don’t have Gordon Hayward, but when I play against him he Scores a lot on me. He plays nothing like the Real Gordon Hayward he’s fast as hell

Liked by VIPExclusiveTV
By Eazyboui »

I would  take kiki over him right now 

By BrunoBeastly44 »
VIPExclusiveTV said in Monday, November 27th, 2017 23:11 pm

Tbh I don't know why but I'm ass with Penny

Penny is a great slasher, but some dude I played the other day was 5-5 from three with him.  I was just dumbfounded because he won't make shit for me.

By TheGoat711 »

Dawg, get out of here. Its pretty clear this is self-promotion. If anyone gave a shit how you feel about Gordon Hayward, we would have told you 6 threads ago.

Last edited 2 weeks ago by TheGoat711
By MChris6 »
HollygroveMikey4MVP said in Monday, November 27th, 2017 23:18 pm

I don’t have Gordon Hayward, but when I play against him he Scores a lot on me. He plays nothing like the Real Gordon Hayward he’s fast as hell

You can say this for a lot of players. Rex and Rider have combined for a whopping 0 all star appearances if you didnt know.