By Ismith111 »

When you look at the 3 new moments that came out they are kinda underwhelming... boogie isn't much better, and Durant unless you put a 3 shoe and speed shoe on him is so so

Liked by YuBuuBuu and Vorlx
By YuBuuBuu »

Yeah im not that interested in them

By YuBuuBuu »

Honestly the main reason im not interested in these amy moments as much as everyone else is because they will be 1000 in salary in a week. It completely wipes their value. Actually with Ruby cousins at 400 salary, id probably rather have him for supermax lmao

Last edited 10 days ago by YuBuuBuu
By Gr1ndelwald »

they gave Durant a defensive anchor badge for whatever reason... the only reason to go for him are his animations but I definitely won't break the bank for him. I really like that new Cousins, with the slight athleticism, block and rebound update I can see him replace Mutombo for good without sacrificing too much on the defensive end

By Vorlx »

Uhm, So I threw down some more money to rip packs, I kind of wanted the Durant... I got trolled by a Amethyst Kerr and a Diamond Pop then I got an Amy player, assumed it was Beal.... AMY DEMARCUS COUSINS?????????I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS ONE OF THOSE!

Liked by Murphy3000
By Murphy3000 »
Ismith111 said in Thursday, December 7th, 2017 19:52 pm

When you look at the 3 new moments that came out they are kinda underwhelming... boogie isn't much better, and Durant unless you put a 3 shoe and speed shoe on him is so so

I'l take those cards in a heartbeat. You must running god squads

By lintendo2630 »

Amy cousins is not worth is, too little change in his stats. The ruby version was already "OP" and a higher salary cap above 400 isn't needed.  I will stick to my Ruby cousins with full badges on it. 

By danalisims »

I still think Silver Marcin Gortat is just as good

Liked by ThaLakeShow
By Vorlx »

Say what you want! 35 intangibles on this one versus 50 on the ruby.  Pulling this in a pack is sick! This thing is legit!

By Ismith111 »