By youngestcurryfan »

Here are a few tips if you want to have a high draft score:

1. If you want a diamond as a captain, reserve the PG pack. There are 8 diamond point guards, and nearly half of the diamonds are PGs, also there are 13 amethyst PG's. Some Diamond Point Guards include Magic Johnson, Kyrie Irving, Steve Nash and John Wall.

2. If you really want to push your luck, choose SGs for your reserve pack. There are 2 amazing SG's (MJ and Kobe) and many more.

3. Open the Substitute Packs first. That way, you will know what positions you will have if you want to double your score.

4. Always put players in the assigned spot unless it is a big overall differential.

PART 2 COMING SOON! STAY UPDATED!

By Black_Mamba_TR8 »

some tips arent really useful since the PF/Center is the best captain IMO because u get a guaranteed amethyst. And I didnt understand what u wanted too say with ur 3rd point, but i have to agree with the 4th

By Tyler9755 »

what you mean by #4?

By Black_Mamba_TR8 »

the 4th point

Last edited January 26th, 2016 by Black_Mamba_TR8
By DanielBruv »

whats going on guys its yo boy danielbruv back again to open 5 new packs

By DanielBruv »

hell good tip is to reserve the sub cos you will get diamond kobe 100% of the time and another tip is to shove the card up ya bum

Liked by E.Luke_48 and imintz2023
By DanielBruv »

nar im curryyyy

bruh myes deez nuts 

Liked by E.Luke_48
By DanielBruv »

yo yo yo whats goin on guys! its ya boy DanielBruv69696 back at it again to show you guys how to get 3 diamond players in one sub pack

so what you gotta do is open a pack and say deez words "myes barbra curry cantoni kid on crack yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yaaaaaaaaaaaaha" 

thats it for todays video plz rat comet n supsribe thanks peace out

Liked by E.Luke_48
By J-Man_is_beastmode »

My trick is to put the PG as the captain and then open the packs in a certain order.

1. Choose PG as captain

2. Open SG

3. Open C

4. Open SF

5. Open PF

6. Open bench players

It might work and it might not work

By Bulldognation32 »

good tips!