By Ompa2005 »

Let’s say PG signs with the Lakers. PG values a ring more than Lebron wanting to be better then Jordan. If he wins a ring he will be looked at as a solid player and will be well liked and respected by many fans even Pacers fans. Going to the Lakers is a terrible decision. First off Lebron ain’t going to the Lakers. He has a better shot at signing with the Rockets if he wants to come to the West. And if the Lakers want to challenge the Warriors they are going to have to trade even more players to clear up even more cap to sign 3 big free agents. So they would have to sign Lebron, George, and Cousins if they even wanted to complete with the Warriors or Rockets and even the dirty Celtics. Also if he signs the Lakers are not helping themselves because they will be winning games with Paul George not losing games like they should be. If your Magic and you want this to be the next Lakers dynasty. Then let Lonzo, Ingram, Kuzma, develope into Stars then you will win rings instead of putting lots of pressure if you sign to big name free agents like Cousins and George. That could hurt those young players and they might want traded if their expectations for next season are All star caliber players by next season. So I think he will sign back with OKC but maybe at the very end of his career go play for the Lakers like when he is 35 or older. I think he will win at least 1 Ring with OKC if it is this year or in the next coming 2 years. My thoughts please tell Yours!

By KnicksFan2417 »

You’re right! I don’t even think the amount of good players to even trade for him

By lagendz »

Exactly what I was thinking. The Thunder will prolly make the finals at least twice in the next 3 years, because of how good PG is in the playoffs. But because he wants to play for LA he'll probably go there at the end of his career.

By lagendz »

You just earned yourself another follower.

By 508G37 »

Spurs Houston and GS will make the finals. OKCs lucky to even make the playoffs. Too much sitting around and watching Russ ballhog. Too much iso ball.

By SwagPete »

yay someone who understand my perspective :)

By DRose1MVP »
lagendz said in Thursday, January 11th, 2018 23:30 pm

Exactly what I was thinking. The Thunder will prolly make the finals at least twice in the next 3 years, because of how good PG is in the playoffs. But because he wants to play for LA he'll probably go there at the end of his career.

Wut

By Biscuitflop124 »
lagendz said in Thursday, January 11th, 2018 23:30 pm

the fuck lol. the thunder wont make the finals for the next like century

Liked by 508G37