By mdd31 »
By vincecarter15 »
By Billbert33 »
By VBVBEB »
mdd31 said in Wednesday, January 10th, 2018 16:36 pm

The only person left managing this site so know your role and get with the program!

If you were actually the only one managing the site you would make it a priority to make it clear that you are a site authority, and not just making a lineup or making a forum to 'make it clear', I mean you would go out and make it a point to at least make yourself an admin. Clearly, even if you are the one managing the site, you are clearly a ignorant and overall just a terrible site owner.

By mdd31 »
VBVBEB said in Saturday, January 13th, 2018 0:58 am

If you were actually the only one managing the site you would make it a priority to make it clear that you are a site authority, and not just making a lineup or making a forum to 'make it clear', I mean you would go out and make it a point to at least make yourself an admin. Clearly, even if you are the one managing the site, you are clearly a ignorant and overall just a terrible site owner.

I think "terrible" is a pretty strong word, maybe more like less than the best or slightly below average is a more accurate description!

By Bogotac »
By Billbert33 »

"I made the site"

lmao your account was made 2 and a half years after the site was made

Liked by stockcar92n
By stockcar92n »