By carmelo19952007 »

In December 2014, Sanders was placed on Bucks' inactive due to personal reasons. After a seven-game absence, Sanders appeared on the Bucks' bench on January 7, 2015 against the Phoenix Suns, but did not suit up.  Rumors emerged that Sanders wanted to leave the sport, all of which were denied by his agent.

It was announced on February 21, 2015, following his second suspension for marijuana use, that the Bucks were buying out Sanders' contract. On February 25, a video of Sanders was released where he explained that he entered into a program at Rogers Memorial Hospital for anxiety, depression and mood disorders. He said that the program led him to realize "what's important, and where I would want to devote my time and energy" and that ultimately he realized that "for [basketball] to be consuming so much of my life and time right now ... it's not there for me. It's not that worth it." He did, however, claim to still love the game and that "if I get to a point where I feel I'm capable of playing basketball again, then I will."

----------------------

this is a little myplayer story thing folowwing the return of larry sanders and this will have 2 incorporations of the story it will include news reports as well as book-like story parts where it gives you an insight into what's going on in larry's personal life.

CHAPTERS:

1: COMEBACK

more coming soon.

Last edited August 5th, 2016 by carmelo19952007
By carmelo19952007 »

LARRY SANDERS COMES BACK TO THE NBA- SIGNS WITH BUCKS.

By James Rice.

Today at  2:00 P.M. Larry Sanders announced that he was ready to come back to the NBA after his Anxiety and Depression problems. Sanders stated that he was "Happy to be back in the league." and he said "I am looking forward to be back with the bucks." His first game is against the knicks on sunday.

By carmelo19952007 »

LARRY SANDERS PLAYS HIS FIRST GAME IN THE NBA, SETS A NEW GAME HIGH IN POINTS.

Larry sanders had his first game against the knicks on sunday and he was going off against them, he scored a total of 27 points including a clutch dunk to seal the game. He also boxed out down low and grabbed 10 rebounds. Seeing games like this from him are very promising and can show that he can become a star in the league like he once was.

Sanders throws down a game-sealing dunk, above.

Liked by thegumpinator15 and breeser
By carmelo19952007 »

SANDERS SUSPENDED 24 GAMES FOR FIGHTING ON COURT. WHAT NOW?

Larry sanders has been suspended 24 games for pushing montrez harrell into the stanchion, leading Harrell's head to slam into the metal part of the stanchion, giving him a concussion and he is out for the year.

Sanders insists that montrez whispered to him that he would "beat his ass" if he sees him on the street.

By carmelo19952007 »

Larry walked into his southside milwaukee apartment.

He slammed the door.

"Man im gonna kill montrezl if i see him.."

Larry sat down on the sofa, picking up the remote, and flipping through the TV Guide until he found a comedy standup show.

"Oh my goodness this man funny as hell!" Larry laughed.

Liked by thegumpinator15
By carmelo19952007 »

Larry sanders breaks his game high and sets a new team record in his first game fresh off of fighting suspension!  45 points and 8 rebounds!

"I apologize to Mr. Harrell and the Rockets organization, as you all most likely know, i suffer from depression and mood disorders, which is why i got so mad at Mr. Harrell and lightly bumped him, i underestimated my own strength and it gave him a concussion, i didn't mean to do it, and i'm ready to go out here and play." Sanders said on wednesday evening before the game, this will be sanders fourth game of the season, he has a 20 points per game average.  Sanders scored 45 points and hauled down 8 rebounds, he was also patrolling the paint, recording 2 blocks in 46 minutes on 21-26 shooting from the field. Larry also set a new team record with 21 field goals made. The bucks record list has some of the best to play the game on it, and now larry is right up there with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Ray Allen "It feels great to be on the same record list as some of the all-time greats." Larry said in a interview after the game "This is the type of thing I dreamed about as a kid."

By Doris Burke

Liked by thegumpinator15
By carmelo19952007 »

Start of 2017 NBA Season, Larry sanders and company looking to take the next step.

Larry sanders finished the 2015 season on 54 games played averaging 7.6 points per game 6.1 rebounds, 1 block, and 1 steal. "I have really high hopes for us this season, especially with our rookies, we got some good rookies and role players, we got simmons, Bradley Beal, and Mario Chalmers and i think these guys are the tools we need to get into the playoffs." Hopefully what larry says will be true and they will advance to the season.

Liked by breeser
By carmelo19952007 »

The bucks made the playoffs! Larry sanders was right.

It seems larry sanders was correct in his preseason prediction, the bucks are now in the playoffs, as the 6th seed in the NBA and they are a lowkey title contender, with a core of young players like Bradley Beal, Giannis Antetokounmpo, and Ben Simmons, they are a big favorite going into the postseason, good luck to sanders and company.

By Jason Robertson

Liked by thegumpinator15
By carmelo19952007 »

Playoffs Update!

The bucks have beaten the brooklyn nets in 7 games, on the back of bradley beal, averaging 23.2 points, and larry sanders has also been breaking out, grabbing 7.4 rebounds and 1 block a game.

full playoffs 2nd round:

Hornets vs. Bucks

Cavaliers vs. Knicks

Warriors v. Lakers

Thunder v. Spurs

Liked by thegumpinator15
By carmelo19952007 »

The los angeles lakers have won the NBA Championship on the back of LeBron James and D'Angelo Russell