By Shakespeare »

2KMTCentral Memes: 

SHAKESPEARE IS THE GOAT: REPSECT YOUR OVERLORD

*Insert common knowledge* Thanks Korzemba! 

http://2kmtcentral.com/16/lineups/43778/love-or-bosh-and-why#comment-504866

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bosh is more athletic and consistently versatile | When youre arguing about players and you feel the argument has been resolved you whip this out

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are all a part of the chosen ones, together and united, we have set out to achieve one common goal ! And that is to achieve a near impossible feat, to pass zemGOAT in upvotes. This group of users on the site shall be named 'The Shadow', now I must first point out that this selection process was in NO way easy, I think that all of you can bring something to the table and help me reach this goal. I'm gonna need to reach at least 19k upvotes (currently hovering around 11k) ... I would really appreciate it if y'all could lend a hand and pitch in ! Upvote anything and everything you see that's from me and stay quiet bout' it or else our whole operation will be in danger, do NOT invite anyone into this group chat. We're in this together, now let's start upvoting me so we can surpass The GOAT !!! :D

My name might be @JTFoolGuy but you ain't match
for this FoolGuy
You can call me a Fucker
but i ain't your father

Your name is MTIH
but you came from the eighty's
You are a hippie
but you cant have a jeepie

It's like playin hoops
but you cant even shoot
But i say WHAT
and everyone say WHAT

It's like playin in the park
but you ain't a Park 
Say WHAT

Now you just lay in bed
and you momma make your breakfast in bed
Cuz you can't even walk
and can't even talk
SAY WHAT

I am really the Greatest
but in rapping you ain't my interest
Don't even bother show your talents
cuz you know i can show you my acknowledgements
SAY WHAT
*Crowd SAY WHAT

tbh lowkey prolly damn near

NOW I DO WHAT I WANT
NOW I DO WHAT I WANT

NOW I DO WHAT I WANT
NOW I DO WHAT I WANT

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM
NOW I DO WHAT I WANT
NOW IM AT THE TOP
NOW I DO WHAT I WANT

SCURRR
NOW I DO WHAT I WANT
AYYYYYYE
NOW I DO WHAT I WANT

NOW I DO WHAT I WANT
NOW I DO WHAT I WANT

NOW I DO WHAT I WANT
NOW I DO WHAT I WANT

"M8 I'm 13 you probably 9. Might wanna go check in ur mom because some dude in her bed with his Hispanic dick up her pussy m8" -gkeifer

i made it u fag will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. You are a technicolor yawn. And did I mention that Phone sex operators hang up on you

If you take the time to understand the bible you would know that apostles and Jesus's disciples wrote the bible. In the old testament, it is written by high priests, kings, and people like Moses. 
Anyways, there is proof that Jesus Christ was a person and there is proof that he came back from the dead and there is proof that he performed miracles. Also, scientists think that the world is millions of years old because they carbon date items, but some atheists admit that if there was a worldwide flood, carbon dating would be useless. It has only been about 8000 to 10000 years since the first human beings were kicked out of the garden of Eden. These humans lived with dinosaurs and that is how you are able to find their bones. Evolution is stupid because it would mean that life comes from nothingness. That is impossible, because there was NOTHING for it to start with. Someone had to of made us. If you know any real Christians, they are different from this world. When life gets bad for them they don't do as everyone else, they stay calm and under control and they still have faith in there Lord. This is because they have the holy spirit inside of them.
I hope you can take this as a reason to do a bit more of research as to what you believe in!
I will pray for you and anyone else who needs to know Jesus Christ. 

He be like: Thanks girl. *Raises Eyebrows*

你个 pronouced knee-guh. in chinese yo say it like you say um, you say nige when youre thinking. also sounds like NIGGA

DaMoose living meme

W, lol, Thats a big W! when you really appreciate a statement

So you die? sean got overly passionate about something and spammed "so you die?"

Undead Having Beef with Everyone he a hater, watch out

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#ThirdWaveThings If you dont know, you dont know. Ya Betta Ask somebody

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"COTTON PICKERS!" | when you feel someone said something they should be banned for but not really, you say​ this

(Insert Kind Words) Lineup @(insert lineup makers username) :)

A few days ago there was a shooting in Chicago, and for some reason I thought it could have been u since u live in Chicago are black I think.... And I guessed u were around that age, and for some reason I got worried it was u lol, a bit stupid lol...used when someone says something racist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i reported u because that is inappropriate and disrespectful to women. Have u heard of Hilary Clinton. She's a lady who was cheated on and those types of guys r just rude. | if there is a user or troll being an over the top jerk say this in response. If you want context vist http://2kmtcentral.com/16/players/10151/paul-pierce and go to the bottom of replies for the top comment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be an idiot. Its very popular amongst users here to not understand basic reasoning and concepts and attack you for their ignorance

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#anonymousluck Anons get the best luck in Drafts

Last edited 11 days ago by Shakespeare
By ianstp »
By Shakespeare »
By ianstp »

Actually tupac is kinda a meme

By xleoo »

"A few days ago there was a shooting in Chicago, and for some reason I thought it could have been u since u live in Chicago are black I think.... And I guessed u were around that age, and for some reason I got worried it was u lol, a bit stupid lol..." AM I COOL AND HIP NOW

Liked by Shakespeare and swag912
By vincecarter15 »

Ricky Ledo rage being moved to spam.

Liked by ianstp
By ianstp »

Ricky Ledo/James Nunnally is actually our thing

By conman_15 »
By Shakespeare »
By cdub »

Add this...

A few days ago there was a shooting in Chicago, and for some reason I thought it could have been u since u live in Chicago are black I think.... And I guessed u were around that age, and for some reason I got worried it was u lol, a bit stupid lol...

Liked by Shakespeare