By laker1706 »

I have KG, Dwight and Wilt, and I need a fourth big man.

Running the warriors freelance.

my options are- Whiteside, KP, Pettit, Ben Wallace.

who should I go with? also heard Hakeem is nice but his card isn't too impressive. 

btw I'm still thinking if I should complete the set or not, and don't offer me Malone please!

Last edited 8 days ago by laker1706
By uoh11odV »
By CIGAMODNALRO »

What’s your play style? Whiteside and Porzingis couldn’t be more different. I think you need a PF more than a third C, unless you play huge. I’m with the guy above - the value proposition on Karl Malone might be too good for you to pass up.

Last edited 8 days ago by CIGAMODNALRO
By laker1706 »
CIGAMODNALRO said in Saturday, January 13th, 2018 12:33 pm

What’s your play style? Whiteside and Porzingis couldn’t be more different. I think you need a PF more than a third C, unless you play huge. I’m with the guy above - the value proposition on Karl Malone might be too good for you to pass up.

After having him since the day he went out, I'm pretty sick of him, want someone else.

By Loshbomb »

Dirk 

By laker1706 »
By RLWhittle13 »

Porzingis can do just about anything at the 4 and his price is getting reasonable. Porzingis next to Whiteside has been deadly for me. 

By laker1706 »

I already had KP and he is really nice but I'm tending to go with Pettit...for those who have/had him, what do you think? I played a few games with D12 at 4 and Whiteside at 5 and Whiteside is really nice but it's not possible for me to run 2 non shooting big men in the same unit.

By kinsman »

I run Warriors/Motion Cuts with Pettit as my PF...... get ready for about four corner 3s and 3-5 rebounds a game. His HOF Catch & Shoot is legit.