By DaMoose01 »

1.Navy blue Nuggets-Where are these 2K? They are just a work of art.

2.Late 90s to early 2000s Black Suns jerseys-I love these jerseys. They are just beautiful and were in 2K14.

3.90s Charlotte Hornets jerseys-I know what you're thinking but you're wrong. I know there is a team for it but I to use these for the Kemba hornets.

4.Every new uniform-Things like the black Houston jerseys should be in the beginning of the game.

5.The Hawks altermate shorts-If you didn't know, they were two times when Atlanta wore different color shorts. (one was black shorts with a red jersey and vice versa)

1.Wager room-This would reduce welches and would be great.

2.Bundle toppers-Please 2K! Make the $ I spend worth it/

3.Remove the offensive and defensive overalls-Honestly since 2K are retards with this, what's the point of it?

4.Improve the gauntlet-Once we get the main reward, (like an ametyhst) let us continue that board so we can build up our squad/

5.Starter cards-Instead of getting a random silver, we'd get a starter card. This would be a player (75 overall) of a good player (like for GS Klay or for NY Rose) This way, it will be fair for everybody.

1.When we create a new team, remove all the alternate jerseys. It makes no sense if we make the Seatte Supersonics (from OKC) and we have a navy OKC alternate jersey.

2.Let us get alternates when we create a new team. This would be sick if we wanted to create a specific team. (like the Supersonics)

3.Let us remove the salary and hard cap after we finish creating our league in the settings.

1.Improved connections-Don't make it easy to get connections. Maybe to get someone like Kobe, you need to drop 50 points and then you unlock him.

2.Connection MT cards-Don't give us the actual MT cards. Give us a starter card that we can build up our team with.

3.Talking with people-Let us talk with the other players, coaches, GMs, and owners. Maybe if we don't get along with a player, we can talk to coach or the GM about it. us make out story-Give us choices for our story. Maybe we have a chance at a new agent but you'd have to fire your best friend. (like in 2K14)

5.Let us pick a beggining-Maybe we can pick weither we go to the NBA from HS, college, or something else.

Being able to edit more than three of the teams in the NBA.

By cade5 »

How bout college students stop being buttheads and we can have NCAA2k 17