By Psqle »

I haven't got a very big catalogue of pgs, but out of the guys I've used I like the following:

1. Ruby - penny
2. Dmnd - Dumars
3. Ruby - Chauncey
4. Ruby - Isaiah Rider* (I play him at the pg)
5. Saph - Baron (would love to own a saph)

*If that opens the list up too broadly then I'm happy to take rider out, move Baron up, and put Ron harper in at 5

By DiamondCurryisGOAT »
Knezius said in Saturday, January 13th, 2018 20:17 pm

Havent found one single pg that has what im looking for, 6'5 (at very least) with dunking and shooting, and i'm not talking players who are not PG's lol. Diammond Penny would be one, but too expensive.

James Harden played PG last year, he's 6"5, shoot, dunk. Don't want to call him a PG? He led the league in assist last year. Idk what tf you want to call him.

By Psqle »

Harden is a pg, but do his stats take a hit when you play him there? Doesn't matter too much just curious. Also, since Harden is considered the "obvs choice" to those that have used him, who would you say is your #2? Also who would you pick if we play with pure pg rule applied? 

Last edited January 14th by Psqle
By NM47 »
508G37 said in Sunday, January 14th, 2018 2:59 am

Any good suggestions for a PG over Jo Jo White? I have a 40k limit

What's your issue with Jo Jo? I have him and absolutely love him. He is so consistent and doesn't really have any terrible weaknesses

By bennitez7 »
Amargaladaster said in Saturday, January 13th, 2018 23:49 pm

Agreed, it is so much fun cooking with a small PG like him against some tryhards.

Just found one with diamond contract and diamond shoe for 93k bin. Boosts are not very big but i really like the swb and accelertion boost to 99. all 3 point ratings are 99 as well. 

Ihe is a really fun player and since i love running plays he is really useful. I have so much space with him in my lineup since you have to guard him the moment he crosses midcourt. It's like playing 1wide out-3 out and 1 in. 

By DiamondCurryisGOAT »
Psqle said in Sunday, January 14th, 2018 8:33 am

Harden is a pg, but do his stats take a hit when you play him there? Doesn't matter too much just curious. Also, since Harden is considered the "obvs choice" to those that have used him, who would you say is your #2? Also who would you pick if we play with pure pg rule applied? 

Diamond Harden with perimeter centric at PG has a 89 system proficiency. Some of the other systems he's good at he has an even higher system proficiency at the PG position so it doesn't do any harm really.

The best pure PG is of course Magic but I'd never afford a diamond Magic so I'd definitely have to go with Wall. The best pure PG currently in the game is probably diamond Jo Jo White.

Last edited January 14th by DiamondCurryisGOAT
By Fra44 »
Knezius said in Saturday, January 13th, 2018 20:17 pm

Havent found one single pg that has what im looking for, 6'5 (at very least) with dunking and shooting, and i'm not talking players who are not PG's lol. Diammond Penny would be one, but too expensive.

You're waiting for a moments Brogdon then! Or you may want to lock your salary in and get Oscar

By Fra44 »
NM47 said in Sunday, January 14th, 2018 9:01 am

What's your issue with Jo Jo? I have him and absolutely love him. He is so consistent and doesn't really have any terrible weaknesses

Jo Jo is a beast, I think people doesn't use him because he doesn't put defenders on a poster. But if you use the stick he'll showcase some of the best layup animations in the game and if the defender only dares to look at him it's a foul.

Liked by Murphy3000
By Amargaladaster »
DiamondCurryisGOAT said in Sunday, January 14th, 2018 8:02 am

James Harden played PG last year, he's 6"5, shoot, dunk. Don't want to call him a PG? He led the league in assist last year. Idk what tf you want to call him.

He played SG, Beverley played PG. Was a primary ball handler though.

Liked by IceET4 and Fra44
By Amargaladaster »
NM47 said in Sunday, January 14th, 2018 9:01 am

E.g. my issue with Jo Jo is that he is Jo Jo White. So a player I dont really care about.