By RhinoDaBoss »

West Coast Hoopers

If you are looking for a squad to play with on NBA 2k17 then join the West Coast Hoopers mypark/pro am squad. We had our squad since about February of 2016.  We require that you had NBA 2k16 and also are going to have a PS4. You also need to have had a pro 3 rep by the release date of 2k17. If you are at pro 2 then you have until September 16th to get pro 3 and apply. We would prefer you to make a position other than a point guard unless it is a slasher or sharpshooter. We would love a small forward, a power forward, or a shooting guard. The only reason for this is so we have a more balanced lineup. We will possibly have a couple mycourt games to try you out to accept you. Thank you and hopefully you will join the squad.

Contact Us:

rhinodaboss10@gmail.com

recosrealm psn

By Mj16 »

HEY RILES

By AlphaWKM »
RhinoDaBoss said in Thursday, September 8th, 2016 2:20 am

West Coast Hoopers

If you are looking for a squad to play with on NBA 2k17 then join the West Coast Hoopers mypark/pro am squad. We had our squad since about February of 2016.  We require that you had NBA 2k16 and also are going to have a PS4. You also need to have had a pro 3 rep by the release date of 2k17. If you are at pro 2 then you have until September 16th to get pro 3 and apply. We would prefer you to make a position other than a point guard unless it is a slasher or sharpshooter. We would love a small forward, a power forward, or a shooting guard. The only reason for this is so we have a more balanced lineup. We will possibly have a couple mycourt games to try you out to accept you. Thank you and hopefully you will join the squad.

Contact Us:

rhinodaboss10@gmail.com

recosrealm psn

I am definitely interested I was a legend 2 at rivet and then mid season I went back to sunset beach and am now legend 1 I am definitely interested in rocking with a team of cool players that I can just come on chill and trust the skill of those around me I am having a starting character of a sniper SG and my back up will be an inside SF or PF depending on which of thw two I prefer most this year

By Mj16 »

I have to go get 2k today

By bdayberg260401 »

Gamertag ON PS4: zBO_Saints

I Am A Point Guard

86 Overall

Sharpshooter

My Badges Include:

Bronze Pick Pocket

Bronze Pick Dodger

Bronze Pick & Roll Maestro

Bronze Defensive Stopper

Bronze One Man Fast Break

Gold Limitless Range

Legendary Catch & Shoot

Enforcer

Expressive

Microwave Spark Plug

Extra Information: Have Been playing basketball games ever since nba street homecourt............. In MyPark last year I was a star 4............ Have been looking for a team to join for awhile and am wondering if i can find a pro am team......... Also if u are wondering I play alot of MyCareer and MyTeam........

I also have a Youtube channel: Accentrix Gaming

Check it out for some 2k17 and 2k16 content but also have some gameplay if u want to check out how I play

By Geocon69 »

Heyyy ima 95 pg slasher and im looking for a team to join

By Exposedyourankles31 »

Sorry I don't have a ps4

By BattleAxNinja89 »

Ay, I'm an 87 ovr point foward with all badges and an 87 ovr Sharp with all badges psn: BattleAxNinja89