By barricade1001 »

I have a lineup of Amy lou, Diamond Beal, Amy, Derozan, Amy Love & Amy Olajuwon. And my entire bench is Amythyst and Rubies. I always rematch against them but end up 10 - 15 MT Short. Honestly i think its rediculous. My main gameplan that i used against the teams before the All Time Warriors was get open looks from three and tons of assists which worked up untill now. 

By ollowain »

4 bad defenders in the starting lineup and bad rebounding isn`t going to help. For me defense generated more MT than offense so I focussed on getting stops. Only take the best possible shots from three. Ideally your percentage should be at least 3/5. Get 10 freethrows and score inside.

By barricade1001 »

Thanks. I;ll start Ron Artest and Amythyst Lowry and the 1 and 3. And try to get to the paint and see how that works.

By Harry L »

This is what I used to beat it last week:

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/241929/warriors-all-time-dom

The key thing is defense making sure you contest most every shot and especially monitor off ball action and manual guys around screens. 

On Curry you want an elite defender who is agile enough to keep up with him and as high a Contest as possible. At least Gold Def Stopper.

By barricade1001 »

Thanks, both of your strats worked. Getting stops and scoring in the paint. Instead of being 10 - 15 MT short i had 1000+ in that one game.

By Harry L »
barricade1001 said in Saturday, February 17th, 2018 7:56 am

Thanks, both of your strats worked. Getting stops and scoring in the paint. Instead of being 10 - 15 MT short i had 1000+ in that one game.

Nicely done. 

It's really the same thing with the CPU, in general. Figure out who they're trying to score with, put high-end defenders on them, and pay attention to covering off-ball action.

And, on offense, if you're fine with cheesing, then running high P&R as the offensive default is going to get you the bulk of your points. Alternate in some money 3pt or other plays. Or more, if you want to actually play these games, instead of cheese. But if I have 1 to 3 guys who are good P&R BH, I can just spam that almost non-stop. 

Liked by barricade1001