By Mamba_ »

Gameplay:

*less cutscenes, there is absoutley no reason why it takes like 10 minutes worth of cutscenes just to begin your career, also if we HAVE to have cutscenes we should be able to skip them

*no "second buddy" we don't need to Justice Young or Shammy Wells on our team, this is "MyCareer" not "MeAndMyBuddiesCareer" we should be on our own

*all postions should be able to run plays, points, guards, forwards, powers, and centers should be able to comminucate on defense/offense it makes the game suck when your teammates can't defend for their lives, also improve the performance and IQ of the AI, this year they are fucking stupid and mix the godamn animations as well

VC:

*make the VC amounts higher, we should make around 800-1000 VC a game at the start of our career and when we renew our contracts or leave we should be gifted with higher VC amounts based on our play

*VC prices should be lowed, just imagine if 2K cut all the prices in half, 450K VC for 50$ instead of 100$, 250$ for 25$ instead of 50$, they just rip us off for our money anyways

Park:

*bring back mascots, jetpacks and animals, in 2K16 we could have lions, 2K17 we had jetpacks and mascots which made the game fun

*96 overalls should not be able to kick someone off their spot, just isn't fair, imagine a lower rated player waiting for a while just to play a game and a 96 comes and ruins the day, just ain't fair

Neighboorhood:

*More worlds, their should not be just one neighboorhood there should 2-3 and with different activites

*add hoverboads or motercycles both for 93 or higher ratings, we also need a speed increase in running, bikes and skateboards

Shooting:

*this is probably the most annoying part of the game, we should have never changed NBA2K17's shooting, we could see the bar everywhere we went on offense and could see where we are hot and where we are cold, we also could time layups, this year if you have played the game you miss so many times and it's so annoying

NBA2K18 is dead, and unless NBA2K19 is insane the franchise is coming to a slow end

Last edited 3 days ago by Mamba_
Liked by imalmostbatman
By EnigmaReborn172 »

Agreed good thread, I think in terms of mycareer expansion and improvements, it would be awesome to have the ability to play, summer league, pre-season, the g-league, and euro league. Unlimited play ability and it would be hard to put down your controller with that much content, I also think the addition of real pro ams like the way NBA Live does it, (drew league, rucker, etc.) would be phenomenal. 

Liked by Mamba_
By Mamba_ »
EnigmaReborn172 said in Monday, April 16th, 2018 7:24 am

Agreed good thread, I think in terms of mycareer expansion and improvements, it would be awesome to have the ability to play, summer league, pre-season, the g-league, and euro league. Unlimited play ability and it would be hard to put down your controller with that much content, I also think the addition of real pro ams like the way NBA Live does it, (drew league, rucker, etc.) would be phenomenal. 

agreed

By DarkieYT »

My list of improvments : EVERYTHING

But im gonna c+p your list and add to it for what I think

By Bogotac »
By DarkieYT »

Gameplay:

*less cutscenes, there is absoutley no reason why it takes like 10 minutes worth of cutscenes just to begin your career (also should be able to skip unless you do something in the cutscence)

*no "second buddy" we don't need to Justice Young or Shammy Wells on our team, this is "MyCareer" not "MeAndMyBuddiesCareer" we should be on our own (I don’t really mind this)

*all postions should be able to run plays, points, guards, forwards, powers, and centers should be able to comminucate on defense/offense it makes the game suck when your teammates can't defend for their lives ( I run pg so idk about this but for other posititons this should be how it is)

VC: 

*make the VC amounts higher, we should make around 800-1000 VC a game at the start of our career and when we renew our contracts or leave we should be gifted with higher VC amounts based on our play (I say 1200-1500 and i like the more based on our play)

*VC prices should be lowed, just imagine if 2K cut all the prices in half, 450K VC for 50$ instead of 100$, 250$ for 25$ instead of 50$, they just rip us off for our money anyways ( They will never do this but we can hope)

Park:

*bring back mascots, jetpacks and animals, in 2K16 we could have lions, 2K17 we had jetpacks and mascots which made the game fun (I didn’t play these years but i guess thats fine if its there)

*96 overalls should not be able to kick someone off their spot, just isn't fair, imagine a lower rated player waiting for a while just to play a game and a 96 comes and ruins the day, just ain't fair (That is not fair, I agree)

Neighboorhood:

*More worlds, their should not be just one neighboorhood there should 2-3 and with different activites (Yes, they are very boring and there is nothing to do in them. They should just make one world with alot more things to do)

*add hoverboads or motercycles both for 93 or higher ratings, we also need a speed increase in running, bikes and skateboards (W)

Shooting:

*this is probably the most annoying part of the game, we should have never changed NBA2K17's shooting, we could see the bar everywhere we went on offense and could see where we are hot and where we are cold, we also could time layups, this year if you have played the game you miss so many times and it's so annoying (I fucking hate when I miss layups cause you can’t time them and 2k17 bar was good cause it was easy to see not like this tiny ass curved bar, i like the hot and cold spots btw)

NBA2K18 is dead, and unless NBA2K19 is insane the franchise is coming to a slow end. (2K19 HOPEEEEEE)

Liked by Mamba_
By Jesse777 »

Good list. Here's mine. ( For now.)

My Wishlist:

- If there are cutscenes, they need to be skippable like in 2k15.

- Improve the AI of our goddamn teammates! Everybody on your team in MyCareer has the IQ of Joel Embii, *Cough*, I mean a squirrel.

- Lowest difficulty needs to be All-Star, we have people ranking up to 90, 95, 99 etc. by just playing on the lowest difficulty and pretty much skipping they're way through the entire challenge of not playing on Hall of Fame or Superstar.

- On that note, bring back the difficulty multiplier. 2k is rewarding people for droppping 80 each game on Pro difficulty with no challenge. 

- Make us want to play the events in All - Star weekend. Currently, there is no reward for winning or completeting any All - Star events. There is no 3 point contest trophy or Dunk contest trophy, you don't get rep or even VC from playing the Rising Stars game or the All - Star game, and beyond that, there's not even an All - Star or Rising Star MVP!

- No more B - Fresh, No more Shammy or Justice or Denver. Like Mamba said, it is YOUR career, not yours and your teammates or you and your friends.It is you, your agent and the coach and GM. That's it. When rookies make it to the NBA in real life, a magic PERFECT teammate doesn't just appear out of thin air. The MyCareer system in 2k15 was perfect. Bring it back 2k.

By DarkieYT »

“Everybody has the iQ of Joel Embiid! *cough,* I mean a squirrel.”

DEEEEEEAAAAAAADDDDDDD

Liked by Jesse777
By Mamba_ »
Jesse777 said in Monday, April 16th, 2018 14:48 pm

My Wishlist:

- Improve the AI of our goddamn teammates! Everybody on your team in MyCareer has the IQ of Joel Embii, *Cough*, I mean a squirrel.

- Lowest difficulty needs to be All-Star, we have people ranking up to 90, 95, 99 etc. by just playing on the lowest difficulty and pretty much skipping they're way through the entire challenge of not playing on Hall of Fame or Superstar.

- On that note, bring back the difficulty multiplier. 2k is rewarding people for droppping 80 each game on Pro difficulty with no challenge. 

- Make us want to play the events in All - Star weekend. Currently, there is no reward for winning or completeting any All - Star events. There is no 3 point contest trophy or Dunk contest trophy, you don't get rep or even VC from playing the Rising Stars game or the All - Star game, and beyond that, there's not even an All - Star or Rising Star MVP!

- No more B - Fresh, No more Shammy or Justice or Denver. Like Mamba said, it is YOUR career, not yours and your teammates or you and your friends.It is you, your agent and the coach and GM. That's it. When rookies make it to the NBA in real life, a magic PERFECT teammate doesn't just appear out of thin air. The MyCareer system in 2k15 was perfect. Bring it back 2k.

There is an MVP award for all-star you don't actually hold it up and stuff, but if you win it, go to your MyCourt and look at your shelf to see it, I got 2

By Mamba_ »
Jesse777 said in Monday, April 16th, 2018 14:48 pm

My Wishlist:

W, we should be able to skip cutscenes, and the lowest difficulty should be All Star, also HUGE W for the AI they are still retarted in the game