By WizATL »

and the reward will be PD MJ the G.O.A.T

By Mattygunz408 »

You know what they say about assuming?

By Alex-Schwarzy »

Don't think so. There is still 2 months of competition. So maybe 3 promos left

And MJ will be in signatures packs like Bird and Magic. They will put the emerald, ruby, amethyst one in those and also add a 97 diamond and a 99 PD. Mark my words

It's the best for their business cause everyone will pack those for MJ 

By Alex-Schwarzy »

By the way, wouldn't be surprised if this weekend we have another signature pack 

By XScott360 »

Who knows. They've broken a lot of rules this year. Last year they released crazy Dynamic Duo packs after the last collection promo which pretty much tanked the market for a while because all of the top limited cards were suddenly available if they had a duo. They might do it again this year and add a ton of new duos as the same time.  Stay tuned!

By WizATL »

Man I hope they dont do that signature card crap with MJ.................. that is such a money grab 20K MT a pack

By Alex-Schwarzy »
WizATL said in Monday, April 16th, 2018 20:34 pm

Man I hope they dont do that signature card crap with MJ.................. that is such a money grab 20K MT a pack

Oh you can be sure they will! I don't want it to happen too but it will unfortunately 

Last edited 3 days ago by Alex-Schwarzy
By McBuck33ts »
By TheGoat711 »

It’s actually very unsafe to assume this is the last theme pack. There is no historical evidence that says theme packs stop once the playoffs start.

By Mayorofawsometown »

The only thing that is safe to assume is that after the finals the game is dead