Paul Millsap '16
No Lose( Millsap Review)
Written by chefcurry1
Bought for: 10,000 MT
- Inside game. It is sublime. You can post up, dunk, draw the foul, you can do almost anything you want inside with this man.
- Standing 3's. He is useful as a pick and pop guy, just don't try to take anything moving.
- Defense. He isn't like 93 Biyombo, but he can swat some, gets at least 1-2 per game.
- Rebounding. He grabs at least 10, but with a 94 rating, what do you expect?
- Stamina. He can the whole game without experiencing a drop in ability. It is amazing.
- Strength. He never gets bullied inside.
- His speed rating is bad, but if you put shoes on him, he is fine.
- His size is his only weakness. Against taller PF's he sometimes looks puny(But never plays that way) That is his only fault.
Recommended Strategy: "Drive 1v1, catch and shoot, mid range pull-up, post moves, etc"
Use if: You want to win.
Don't use if: You are size-obssessed or you want to lose.
Bottom Line: The best or at least in the top ten of cards.