Jamal Crawford '16
Written by CWG0822
I bought Crawford for the sole purpose of being an isolation scorer and a general consistent threat at the offensive end.
Bought for: 12,000 MT (was a steal, next lowest BIN was 16,000)
- Handles: breaks down defenders, creates space, and has speed to do blow-by's
- Speed: Can get up and down the floor, also helpful in 1v1's
- Release: Not as cheesy as Conley, but still easy to green from outside
- Three: Didn't have trouble from three with at least some separation once you learn the release
- Finishing inside: Has great layup packages to avoid blocks, even with smaller size
- Passing: Hasn't missed any of the gimme or relatively tough passes
- Defense: Need to user on defense, easily exposed 1v1
- Size: Sometimes difficult down low, but has good layup packages to avoid
Recommended Strategy: ISO, ISO, ISO!!! Can also run P&R's effectively. Should be your primary ball handler, even if you're not playing him at PG.
Use if: "You want an iso scorer"
Don't use if: "You need lockdown defense"
Bottom Line: "RIP any defender's ankles"