Kareem Abdul-Jabbar '87
Amazing, but a few flaws
Written by shaver
Bought for: 310,000 MT
- Inside scoring: Great at post moves in paint
- Standing Shot Midrange (88) - When he is open, it is cash
- Post Hook (99) - not as automatic as I though, but is still a major advantage
- Rebounding: Gives away too many rebounds
- Post Fadeaway - Does not create enough space! It can be easily blocked.
Recommended Strategy: Pick and Pop, catch and go directly into post, mid range pull-up, and abuse post moves.
Use if: You want a beast down low and need a reliable center
Don't use if: you need automatic rebounding
Bottom Line: I love him because of his skills and his weaknesses can be fixed with shoes!