Julius Erving '85
Written by LALakers
I'll be honest with you. Before I bought this card I knew nothing about Dr J. But after what he is doing for me right now, I'm hoping to snipe his diamond one day.
Bought for: 2,500 MT
- Dunking: no elaboration required. He even nearly posterised Shaq!
- Mid- surprisingly good, doesn't miss open shots.
- Defending: lockdown perimeter defender.
- 3 Point shot: have only ever hit one 3 with him, and that was yesterday!
- Free Throw: 76 might not seem bad but he gets fouled a lot.
Recommended Strategy: get a pick and drive to the rim!
Use if: You want an athletic SF who can throw down.
Don't use if: You need a good 3 point shoter.
Bottom line: buy it! A cheap, effective Historic Gold is hard to find, so this is a rarity.