Written by thefunnychicken
Sorry for the stupid ass name, couldn't think of anything
would give 4.5 bc he is very good, but not perfect.
He plays really well in my medium price team which has 89 Westbrook at PG Steph at SG 92 Skywalker at SF 95 Rick Barry at PF 90 reward Pau at C
I like this team with steph because, I run alot of pick and roll allowing him to get open 3s.
Bought for: 45,000 MT
- Outside scoring: He is great from outside (as any human could guess)
- Inside: Layups and Midrange are fire if not blocked
- Speed: 85 speed is a lie, feels faster to me than 89 Westbrook.
- Rebounding: Idk what it is but Steph always seems to finish games with like 4-7 rebounds
- Playmaking: Passes like Manning, Dribbles like Messi. (so no turnovers for those who don't understand)
- Defense: Not horible, but can be liability in defense
- Layups: Go in everytime, UNLESS BLOCKED
Recommended Strategy: Use as a spot up shooter in a pick and roll offense (allows his shot to be more prevalent), or use as a playmaking point guard(which allows for playmaking to be more prevalent, but will lead to more shots blocked on drive in attempts).
Use if: You want a shooting point guard.
Don't use if: You want a point guard that does not get blocked when driving in. (ie. Russell Westbrook)
Bottom Line: Worth the coin (under 50k)