Willis Reed '70
Great quality big man
Written by Kraze
I snagged him up because I needed a great power forward who can do everything, especially shoot middys. Willis Reed is not a power forward, but I think Ronnie2K head ass and LD2k fuck boy wanted us gamers to put Reed and Dave cowens at the PF spot. Like who in the fucking right mind to put a 6'9 center at center WTF WTF WTF.
Bought for: 14,000 MT
- Inside scoring: Great at finishing near the rim. My Reed dunked on someone's Anthony Davis before; Standing dunk.
- Standing Shot midrange: Money,cash,green light district. His jumper is easy to get down, and is also consistent. His jumper is kinda like Chris Mullin or sam jones.
- Defense: With his vertical, and blocking rating, he can jump up high and block those standing dunks that your opponent does.
- Rebounding: His rebounding is aye-ok. Psych nigga. He snagged over AD, Pettit, and any PF!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Shot contest- My Reed cokntested an MVP Kevin Durants driving layup. Thats pretty good because that Durant card is amazing at doing that.
- Post game strong: I put a shoe on this car to give him 99 post fade. I also put the gold badge dream like up-and-under. What this combo does is that when you hit all these post faders with that 99 post fade, your opponant will expect it the next time, but nope, just fake it and go up-and-under and lay that bitch in.
- Height: Some bitch ass niggas can post Reed up and do a post hook. Its retarded as shit but oh well.
**Recommended Strategy: -Post up faders -Post up and unders -Pick and pop -Pick and roll
Other Comments: Don't be scared to go up with a lay up after he get the rebound. He usually make it in. Make sure to pump fake 2 or 10 times Kappa.
Use if: You want to run small ball. Or if you want to give him a try.
Don't use if: You have a taller, and better PF.
Bottom Line: Great value for money, BEAST, underrated.
Thanks for reading my review. Please 2KMTCentral, make me a mod, thanks again.