Just say yes or no on each number or if you want, you can explain your point.
1. Draymond will be nothing if he's in another team, he only looks good because of the Warriors system.
on offense, hell yes, on defense no
no but he wouldn't excel at the same level
No. But he'll just be known as someone who plays great defense. Maybe like a better Tony Allen kind of guy.
2. LeBron will still play after reaching 40 years of age.
Yes he will retire at 41
Yes if no injuries occur
3. If PG13 leaves Oklahoma, he'll go to the Los Angeles Lakers.
Yes. Definitely. I don't see him going elsewhere unless he's bamboozling us all.
4. Towns will retire as a Top 5 Center of all time.
No, but he'll be top 25 all time. Center is just too stacked
coming from a T-wolves fan yes, but I'm a weeeeee little biased. Also I wouldn't be suprised if he isn't in that consideration because he's not necessarily a "center". I think he'll start playing more power forward this year also
No I think top 10
If he has a good system to help him out and can really max out his potential he could possibly be top 3
Yes. IMO #5 or #4. Maybe #3 if he wins rings.
5. LeBron hasn't surpassed Jordan yet for the G.O.A.T title.
yes and he won't unless he gets at least two more rings while still playing at a high level
Yes. 1 more finals appearance (while playing great of course)
2. TRUE (he'll probs reach 41 or 42+
3. False (depends on the record OKC has and the impact to his game)
4. False (maybe top 10)