1. Celtics (via Boston) Josh Jackson
2. Suns: Markelle Fultz
3. Lakers: Lonzo Ball
4. Sixers: Malik Monk
5. Magic: Jason Taytum
6. Timberwolves: Lauri Markennam
7. Knicks: De'Aaron Fox
8. Kings: Dennis Smith Jr.
9. Mavericks: Frank Ntilinka
10. Kings: Jonathan Isaac
11. Hornets: Zach Collins
12. Pistons: O.G Anunoby
13. Nuggets: Justin Jackson
14. Heat: Donovan Mitchell
are you fucking high
1. Fultz is the only player in this draft that will make an immediate impact on a team that wants to contend. He is not only the most polished prospect in the draft but easily the best.
2. Sixers are gonna take De'Aaron Fox. Malik Monk's stock is for picks 7-9.
3. Lauri Markkanen won't go nearly that high. He's going to fall to 9-11. The obvious choice for the Wolves is Jonathan Isaac.
4. Honestly that's too high for Zach Collins
12. TF you smoking OJ Anunoby is middle first round stock
Aye i was literally gonna comment the same exact thing for everything. except the monk thing. but u read my mind on 1 and 3-12
1. They don't need a PG
2. De'Aaron Fox won't be a good fit with the Sixers
4. Zach Collins won't do well, but he will be drafted high
5. OG a god fym
that's not how it works kiddo
celtics have basically stated they will take markelle if they get 1st pick lmao idiot
im not a kid im fucking 15 today its my birthday. eat swine
you mean via brooklyn right
There's a very significant cut off in prospect talk after the top 8
malik is godlike
lonzo is dropping out the top 5 tf
Magic wants him BADDD
I WANT BALL
do you really?
YES I WANT TO SEE HIM FAIL IN PERSON
i mean magic johnson lol
Hey, zem? Do you know of any way to get in contact with tupac? I need my name changed so people stop thinking I'm racist.
My messages will not load.