Amar'e Stoudemire '05
Best Blacktop Reward
Written by JaySmoove45238
I thought Amar'e would be a great PF to come off the bench for Diamond Larry Johnson, but he stole the starting position. He is Blake Griffin with a Middy, his shot is clean and easy to learn.
Short paragraph summarizing the review and how you used the player
Bought for:Free from Blacktop Rewards
- Inside scoring: Great at finishing near the rim
- Rebounding is great for his stats and offensive capabilities
- Standing Shot Mid-range: Up to par with any Stretch Four.
- Rebounding: He is some what of a rebounding and defensive liability put makes up for it with great offense
- Contact Dunk: Is far to low for any Amar'e card IMO.
Recommended Strategy: "Drive 1v1, Pick and roll, and Post up plays.
Use if: "You want an offensive monster, P.S. HOF Lob City Finisher.
Don't use if: "You need a 3 point shooter or a really good Rebounding 4.
Bottom Line: " Go grind for him I got him on my 9th board with only 300 games played. If he can take the spot of Diamond Larry Johnson, you have to get him. He is the best "Budget" Beast, Unless you count 300 games of Blacktop as a waste of time.