Worth getting over Ruby? + vid
Written by PioneerYourSelf
Link to Video https://youtu.be/QiUpDcfdd8s
Bought for: 170,000 MT
- Inside scoring: Of course can't stop the Express train (LBJ) from getting to the rim
- Mid range is green more often the ruby LBJ
- His 3pt shooting is solid will miss in cold spots but shoots at a good percentage 46 over 8 games
- Defense is not super insane but U really never see the opposing player that is being guarded by LBJ scoring.
- Rebs very well grabs 3 reb a game at SF
Weakness -Ft at 61 so that sucks epecially since most people use him 2 attack rim
Recommended Strategy: "Anything you want with this card u can do
Use if: "You want an all around SF who can play & guard 1-5
Don't use if: "You need great shooting and a clutch FT shooter
Bottom Line: "Great value for money, nice player to use while building up your team."