Don't Waste Your MT
Written by SJZIP
Bought for: 51,850 MT
- Outside scoring: Paul George heats up quickly from three-point land when open. Although his open shots are automatic, he seems to miss often with a defender nearby.
- Dunking: He has every flashy dunk animation that you would expect a diamond Paul George to have.
- Speed: When he has the ball, he is as fast as diamond Russell Westbrook and drives past defenders easily.
- Defense: Gives away too many open shots to defenders. He is clearly a defensive liability.
- Ball Control: Although he is a speedy player with the ball, he constantly gets the ball stolen. He also loses the ball easily and gives up easy baskets.
- Finishing: After a quick pump fake, this card gets discouraged when he sees a giant center in his way and he tries to adjust to make the inside shot but misses off the rim almost every time!
Recommended Strategy: "Catch and shoot and fast-break dunks"
Use if: "You want a good shooter and athletic small forward"
Don't use if: "You need a good overall starter who can play defense and finish around the basket"
Bottom Line: "Not worth the 50K and I would recommend Amythest Kevin Durant over this card."