Dennis Rodman '96
IF I WAS HIM, I'D MARRY MYSELF
Written by JBuckets36
Holy Jesus. This card is f*cking amazing. Period.
Bought for: 29,800 MT.
- Inside scoring: HE DUNKS ON EVERYBODY. SERIOUSLY.
- Athleticism: He's literally faster than pointguards. And his vertical makes him look like a shark on the Discovery channel exploding out of the water to swallow a helpless seal. Or a rebound.
- Defense: He can defend 1-5 without an issue.
- 3 POINTER: Idk about the other reviews, but this Rodman is an absolute deadeye. I haven't even given him corner specialist or catch and shoot badges but he's shooting over 60% from three thru 8 games so far. I run 4 out and if he's in the corner it's a guarantee.
- Free throw: HE CAN MAKE THEM!!
- Post move scoring: It's not good.
- Playmaking I guess? WHO CARES.
Recommended Strategy: Catch and shoot 3, pick and roll all day (HE CATCHES ALL THE LOBS), post spin, hell even iso against your opponent's slower PF/C.
Other Comments: Better than Wes Unseld imo and I think at this point he's cheaper too.
Use if: You like a do-it-all card who can out-cheese all the other cards. It's like a Giannis on steroids with lesser passing.
Don't use if: You want a 100% three point shooter, post scorer or point-forward.
Bottom Line: Best card in the game for it's value, probably one of the best PFs in the game period.