Stephen Jackson '07
Written by PistolPete
Got on 2k yesterday to see these new cards and after opening a pack I pulled Stephen Jackson. I played one game and he had 27 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists, and a steal. His badges could have been better and they could have just made the silver one gold but it's 2k. He can hit the occasional fade shot but is not a recommended shot every time. For pick and rolls, he is good as the roller and the ball handler. Overall this card is a great budget baller that can be the main scorer on a team. Short paragraph summarizing the review and how you used the player
Bought for: Opened one pack
- Great at driving in and going to the line.
- Also he is Ok at defense but if he gets beat he comes up with the block.
- Standing Shot 3pt: 90 and he GREENS EVERYTHING
- His height makes him able to run the 1-4 positions and also he has good enough ball control with a shoe to run point guard.
- He steals a lot better than PD Isiah Thomas
- He doesn't rebound super well for being 6'8
Recommended Strategy: "Drive 1v1, pick and roll"
Use if: "You want a SF/SG that can run any position and guard any position"
Don't use if: "You want a super athletic player like Vince Carter"
Bottom Line: "Great value for money, nice player to use while building up your team. This is a budget baller card that any regular player can afford"