Swaggy P Gets Buckets
Written by MrSillyMoo
Bought for: 10,000 MT
- Inside scoring: Great at finishing near the rim, throws down some crazy dunks due to his amazing dunk packages, this dude always out here pulling 360 dunks in traffic and other ridiculous dunks. Great at finishing layups as well
- Shooting: Has one of the smoothest releases in the game that I've used so far. His 3 ball and mid range is deadly, he gets so many green releases, absolutely lights it up with his shooting
- Steals: Despite having a really low steal rating, he seems to knock the ball loose really consistently
- Athleticism: Feels much faster than the 83 speed he has, just seems to move around the court really quickly and easily
- Dribbling Moves: Only a 78 ball control, but his animations are deadly, gets him to the rim a lot
- Rebounding: Terrible rebounder, definitely don't get him if you want a SF who can rip down boards
- Defense: Really good at getting steals, but gets left in the dust way too much, gets beaten so easily
- Passing: Not the greatest of passers, turns the ball over a fair bit when making passes
Recommended Strategy: "Abuse his silky smooth release on the catch and shoot, if he's got the slightest bit of room get him the ball, take defenders 1v1 with his great dribbling animations"
Use if: "You want an offensive minded SF who lights up the scoreboard and puts up solid numbers every single game"
Don't use if: "You want an all round SF who can defend and get boards or if you want a point forward"
Bottom Line: "Honestly really enjoy using this card, think he was well worth the 10K, I recently bought 88 Iggy, but before that I would have Swaggy P start over Sapphire Robert Horry every day of the week"