1. You shall not put Bill Russell in your top 10
2. Thou shalt love CP3 and put him top 3 for point guards all-time
3. You shall not leave LeBron out of your top 2
4. Do not put disrespect MJ
5. Love Wade as yourself
6. You shall not show support to any 60s player besides Wilt
7. You shall hate Russell Westbrick
8. Thou shalt never beg for upvotes unless you have clout
9. You shall not care about your site stats
10. Never take the site rules seriously
Upvote this Lineup or be sent to the deep bottom of MTDB
MTDB is deader than 2KMT
Last time it was popular was 2k16
11. You shall not leave Kobe out of your top 1
11.You should worship Kobe Bean Bryant
So no point in thee rules cause of thee “rule #10?”
10. Never take the site rules seriously
*Proceeds to ban half of the site*
yeah this whole list is pretty awkward now
I might remake this in 2k19
You haven’t yet
nr 4 rip bogo lol
11. Thou shall not dickride curry
nah wilt is ass tbh
this is outdated
I might update this in 2k19
I love how the Bill Russell thing is first. There are many other more important things that should come before that. Plus, now people are gonna put him in the #11 spot because of this.
people aren't gonna put him in in general
One hopes not.
What's the penalty for not following these commandments?
sin I guess
We need the 7 deadly sins of 2kmtc as well
actually that makes no sense
you go to hell aka MTDB
Well 7 is the only rule that I break
yup so gimme upvotes fuckers
you can only ask for upvotes if your clout is high enough like I did
but you can too
These are good.
you are a disgrace to 2k. wilt chamberlain! ever heard of him? 100 points in a game you idiot. ''LeBron is the best of all time'' ~Me, a Kings fan. you shall be banished to MTDB forever!
You did the IP address thing, didn't you? God damn it
you ain't slick
I was a bit too obvious in hindsight, yeah.
Father, son, the holy spirit... amen.
Tupac, fly, conman... amen.
@notoriousshaq @Shakespeare @EarlSweatshop
Damn. Just saw this W
I still love my Bill Russel. and Oscar and West are still two of the greatest.
Bill is still a bum
Still one of my favorite. And none of y'all is gonna change that.
okay but you can't change the fact he was a bum
Most upvotes for a lineup in 2KMTC History
Apparently, it only filtered 2k18 lineups. That lineup is dope af though.
Broke rule 6
West, Oscar, or Russell?
Russell, people act like it's his fault for dominating the 60s it really isn't, what else to expect to do? Not try so people don't call him overrated, he's one the best shot blocking bigs ever, and he didn't need to shoot bc he could just take inside. Bill is not as overrated as y'all say he is
You're completely correct there.
He's still pretty overrated
Not as y'all make him overrated
STill pretty fucking overrated
Just bc of his era y'all niggas fr trippin
Yeah. He played vs plumbers and didn't even play well during it
he still couldn't make a shot from 2 feet out
Why would he need to? He's so big and dominant he should only score and dunk the ball
he wasn't big he was 6'10
he's a glorified DeAndre Jordan with a rings
L, no way DeAndre could win 11 rings
in the 1960s with the only memorable point guard from the 60s he could
you must repent for your sins
I really don't care
U forgot thou shall disrespect tf out of kobe
we don't do that
Yea (kobe 2nd greatest player EVER)
if he's the 2nd best player ever explain to me how young Kobe used to choke more than young LeBron, explain to me how without shaq he has 2 rings, explain to me why Tim Duncan has better numbers in all stats besides scoring, explain to me why his career 3pt percentage is almost below 30%
1. Kobe is clutch AF https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lIAUycCR6QM
2. Kobe Dont Need Shaq Hes A God WIthout Shaq Maybe He Wouldnt Ein A Ring Because Shaq Is Well... SHAQ But Kobe Would Still Lrad His Team To The Playoffs But Lose (and Of Course He Wouldnt Win A Ring Without Shaq, Shaq Wouldnt Win A Ring Without Him)
3. I Have To Admit That Tim Duncan Is An Outstanding Player And One Of The Only Players I Know To Get A quadruple Double. Kobe didn't show his amzingness in stats he showed it in preformance. Kobe was a pretty good defender and could get rebounds if he needed to. Kobe also had one of the greatest mentalities ive ever seen. Kobe dont show it in stats, he show it in performances
4. Kobe was the only one on his team near the end of his career so he took all the shots
*kobe would still LEAD
I said young kobe wasn't clutch and if you can bring up videos so can I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSe80qSgXVA
and Shaq was good enough in the early 2000s to win without Kobe but Kobe would have no shot at winning without shaq
Yea young Kobe the one that hasn't developed into the 2nd greatest player EVER yet
Hell no the only times shaq has won rings is with another superstar player by his side
yo you're alive
give it a bit
This list is ironic since u are a mod now lmfao