Michael Jordan '92
Best Ruby in the game
Written by ArathornPT
This is my first review, so please bare with me.
This year i made a compromise of always having a version of Michael Jordan in my lineup as i progress through the game. So far, i'm VERY happy with that decision.
The first one i bought was the Emerald one and o boy was i suprised. This version is better and improves in a lot of things.
First thing i've done is get all of his badges to gold. Posterizer and relentless finisher first.Then Acrobat. Also added Pick Pocket and pick and roll maestro. With those badges, he is complete and an absolute beast.
Bought for: 40,000 MT (as of Jan/18)
- Inside scoring: Great at finishing near the rim. His athleticism makes him literally unstoppable. He can dunk on anyone. Even Diamond Shaq gets dunked by him, in style. Also, his animations, like in real life, are worth it. Very well implemented in my opinion. Layups are also crazy and often, if he doesn't get them, he gets fooled.
- Defense: Clamp on. High lateral quickness. Better than Ron Artest get's steals with ease and rarely commits a foul.
- Mid-Range: Very good ONLY with fadeaway shots
- Standing Shot 3pt: I think i've only scored once from the 3 point line.
- Free-Throws: Very easy to get 90%+. Misses a lot of those, for some reason.
- Late Game: buzzer shots. Get him the ball, ISO, and go for the dunk!
- Stamina: 99. It's Jordan!
- Mid-Range: Can't shoot mid-range.
- Rebounding: Can't rebound. very low stats.
- 3-points: I think i've only scored once from the 3 point line.
Recommended Strategy: "Drive 1v1, pick & roll, ISO Side
Other Comments: Needs those extra badges and upgrades. Get them and it's a 90++ card easy.
Use if: If you ever like this guy. You must play with him!
Don't use if: You need a SG that shoots 3's.
Bottom Line: "Despite being a Ruby, it's Great value for money. Best scorer in my team.