Turn on the Bat Signal
Written by 123Milky
Bought for: Pulled
- Inside scoring: Good at the post fade, does miis some driving layups that should go in but is pretty reliable
- Pick and Pop: it's hoestly two easy
- Standing Shot 3pt: 89 - that +6 upgrade from the ruby helps a lot in my opinion, and with that Gold corner specialist he makes corner 3's on the daily.
- Steal: People usually try to post him up due to his height, has a good steal animation.
- Rebounding: at 6'10" he does give away some rebounds, but those high rebounding numbers help somewhat low vertical also doesn't help.
- Dunk- Especially driving since he has a low rating and can't speed boost
Recommended Strategy: "Pick and Pop, catch and shoot, mid range pick and pop, post moves,3 ball pick and pop"
Other Comments: Going for around 30k, very cheap for a multi skilled big
Use if: "Ur a cheeser and u want a big man who gets a average amount of boards"
Don't use if: you need great Rebounding,you need a guy who is none for posters, or can't afford(should be able too)
Bottom Line: "Great value for money, good at almost everything