Penny Hardaway '03
Fun but not as effective
Written by That1M8Who8
This card is fun to use, great in transition and scoring off a pick and roll. BUT you have to realise that this guy doesn't play like a point guard, he will constantly lose the ball when in the slightest traffic and passes will either not connect or the catcher will fumble it. His defence is suspect and players will get the first step on him in a blow by situation.
Got from: Beating the 30 historic teams in historic domination
- Finishing when near the basket- Will dunk on poor defenders and good ones in rare situations
- Making open threes
- Size helps with boards and intercepts not really a good enough post game against a typical point guard
- Defence is suspect a lot of the time, will get blown by
- Struggles against players of a high level
- Position- If you choose to play him at point guard you have to realise that this position is stacked when you get him. You should have diamond Jo Jo White and most people will have Amythyst Fat Lever who are much more compleate players
- Ball handling and passing is mediocre, he is alright but will lose the ball in traffic, won't be able to make full court passes or long passes for that matter.
Recommended Strategy: I like to play him at the SG along side my Amythyst Fat Lever off the bench. This way he can run the break and throw down dunks without having the responsibility of being the number one PG. He can also run the point when need and pick and rolls when a mismatch is noticed.
Bottom Line: If your doing historic domination for this guy, stop and rethink. But there is really no point of you reading this, you will get this guy if your doing historic domination no matter what. So in my opinion get him, try him and make your own opinion IDGAF