Written by Rahim7
Short paragraph summarizing the review and how I used the player.
Bought for: 11k MT
- Inside scoring: Great at finishing at the rim, he has amazing dunk animations and is really athletic near the rim.
- Rebounding: Put hustle rebounder on this card and his vertical + his ok rebounding numbers will boost sky high.
- Defense: This card has no weakness in his defense, he comes with an 85 block so he will block shots when he can and can guard 1-4 with his speed and lateral quickness.
- Contested and Off Dribble 3s: He's a player that shoots horribly from 3, but he comes with good shooting stats off the catch and shoot which is a blessing. Don't attempt any off dribble 3's.
- Post fades: Please don't try post fades with this card his post control is a 59 and he has a 65 strength coupled with a sub par 74 post fade. Just don't.
Recommended Strategy: "Drive 1v1, catch and shoot, mid range pull-up."
Other Comments: "Doesn't seem pretty fast but with his acceleration and his ability to speed boost makes him lethal. His 3pt shot isn't a strength nor a weakness just don't expect him to shoot lights out if he's not hot. Also Josh Jackson is a hidden amethyst! He plays exactly like one with or without the hof/gold badges, fastbreak dunks, crazy layups and really nice athleticism. Also upgrade his bronze badges to gold badges, and this card will do amazing things for your team."
Use if: "You want a card that can do it all."
Don't use if: "You need a player that will make off dribble 3's or can do things much better than Josh Jackson."
Bottom Line: "Great card to use at 2-4, plays like Gerald Wallace but with a bit more consistency and better animations. So basically a mix between Kawhi Leonard and Gerald Wallace."