Eric Gordon '17
Don't Sleep on EG
Written by CavsWolvesFan
Eric Gordon. Not a big name on MyTeam, but an extremely solid player. Eric has 4 HOF Shooting Badges including Limitless. And it makes EG super deadly.
Bought for: 800 MT
- Inside scoring: Can finish at the rim with ease. Not just a shooter. Eric has posterized someone before as well.
- Playmaking: A surprising playmaker. Eric has a high ball control, which makes him great as a PG. He isnt slow and is really athletic. Good passer too.
- Shooting: oh my god. Eric is lights out no problem. He is normally my 11th or 12th man, and won't get playing time until halfway in the 3rd. 8 times out of 10, he finishes the game with 15 points or more no joke. His 3 is a 97, but all 3 shooting attributes are 99 when he's hot. System Prof. also does this. I use Balanced. Playing SG or PG, Eric can run up the court and catch the D off guard with a 3 from wayyy deep. If the D is on the 3pt line waiting, clear about 5 feet of space and its wetter than the Pacific Ocean on a rainy day.
- Rebounding: A PG/SG. Doesnt have to rebound.
- Defense: Not a bad defender, but not great.
Recommended Strategy: Anything relating to a 3pt shot
Examples: 2017 3pt Contest
Other Comments: Top 5 Ruby in the game.
Use if: "You want an shooting playmaking point guard"
Don't use if: You have a god squad and is ashamed of buying rubies
Bottom Line: Those silvers and bronzes on the end of your bench, replace one with EG