Larry Hughes '08
Written by emond682
Hughes is not bad. Has a good release, can shoot, locks up really well on defense with a good steal, and can also finish well at the rim even though he doesn't dunk a lot. I run him at the 2 with Wade at the 1 and they lock whoever the backcourt of the other team is. Good layup animations which make it easy for him to finish.
Bought for**: 15,000 MT (finished wizards set)
- Inside scoring: Great at finishing near the rim
- Standing Shot 3pt: Good Shooter
- Mid-Range: Doesn's miss midrange jumpers
- Dribbling: Nice dribble moves
- Passing: Good playmaker
- Dunking: When he gets to the rim he doesn't dunk he will layup which gets blocked easier.
- Rebounding: Doesn't grab too many boards but I also push the ball a lot.
- Drive and kick
- Isolation and finish -5 Out Blow Bye
Use if: You want a defensive shooter who can also finish well Don't use if: You want a shooting guard who can slam
Bottom Line: Good player early game for 15k