Nikola Vucevic Review
Written by Zip_Fische
When I first got NBA2k18, I was certainly not looking to center my defensive-based lineup around Nikola Vucevic. However, as I hopped into my first game with him starting next to Serge Ibaka(77), I noticed how quickly Vucevic was able to click into the offense. Up to this point, Nikola is my most effective player on the offensive end.
Bought for: pulled in free gold player pack
- Inside scoring: Great at finishing near the rim
- Rebounding: always gets offensive boards; second-chance shots too easy
- Shooting: adequate shooter from both mid-range and behind the arc, 10-20ft shots automatic
- Playmaking/ball-handling: It's a center, what do you want?
- Passing: can pass out during plays, should not be at the top of the 3-line feeding the paint
- Defense: in my opinion, the one flaw with this card. Occasionally gets in a block or two, but easy player to post up on in the paint
Recommended Strategy: "Pick-n-Roll [finisher], post-up, put-back dunks"
Other Comments: "when using Vucevic, make sure you pair him with a big in the front court that excells in defense [ex. Steven Adams, Nerlens Noel]"
Use if: "You need a big that can throw it down/finish at the rim, hits jump shots"
Don't use if: "You need a point-center, or Dikembe-like defense"
Bottom Line: "Offensive-focused big, nice player to use while starting out."