Fat Lever '92
Worth the grind
Written by amnymnymny
This guy is swiss army knife, can do anything. Closest comparison is Chris Paul, but with nitro and with better shooting. Doesn't break a lot of ankles, doesn't shoot threes from halfcourt, but rewards you for playing good basketball and taking efficient shots. For me the funniest card to play in the first week and it's not even close.
Bought for: Free (Reward for completing regular domination)
- Fast as hell, one of the fastest cards in the game right now.
- Surprisingly good defender, gets 3.5 SPG, 1.1 BPG, can close out shooters in no time.
- Fast break god, he gets 3-point plays in literally 90% of fast breaks.
- Amazing off-dribble shooting animations, if you master his moves you can get wide open shots every play.
- Is clutch, 3-3 for me in game winners.
- Rebounding: Averages 4 RPG, but often loses good rebounding position because of 50 strength
- Not a lot of green releases, may be a problem if shooting will be nerfed in a future
Recommended Strategy: "Push the tempo, if not having fast break opportunity use him in some pick and rolls and isolations"
Other Comments: 16.4 PPG, 7.1 APG, 4.0 RPG, 3.5 SPG, 1.1 BPG in 14 MPG for me
Use if: "You want to have a great point guard for the future 2-3 months"
Don't use if: "You like to use a little bit more cheesy players"
Bottom Line: "If I must choose between him and Artest once again, I'm taking Fat Lever in a heartbeat"