Grant Hill '05
Written by BG99
I got this card as my second PD reward. The first one I got was paul pierce and he was a great pick for me. In my opinion, i like the Pierce card a little better and he plays better for me but this card aint bad
Bought for: 150 tokens, played way to much triple threat
- Inside scoring: Great at finishing near the rim and dunks it quite often. One of the best inside cards I have used
- Speed- 99 with shoe and 93 with ball makes this card deadly on fast breaks and getting back on defense
- Mid Range- very good all 99 with the coach boosts. Doesnt miss often
- Defense- I run him at PG cause everyone be running Magic and Giannis these days and he holds his own pretty well and locks up.
- Rebounding: Has bad stats so expected but doesnt matter too much for me. Cant play at 4 tho.
- Strength- Only 70 isnt great and this makes him a bad post defender
- 3 Point- Okay this might just be me but he misses almost every three even with a 90 three with my coach boost. I literally went 1-7 from three with him one game and almost every one was a catch and shoot three that was wide open
Recommended Strategy: Run at PG to help beat thosr cheesers and put a ball controll shoe on him tk make him an even better PG. He is also an all around beast at SF but plays better at PG
Use if: "You want an athletic playmaker that can finsih almost anything at the rim
Don't use if: "You need a player with over a 90 three that can hit consistently
Bottom Line: "A top PD reward and should definitely pick up first or second.