Written by Ball3rL1Fe3
Bought for: 35,000 MT
- Inside scoring: He's pretty good at contested layups but misses a few if heavily guarded
- Driving dunk: Pretty good will dunk on some people if given the chance
- Rebounding: Actually good at rebounds and grabs a lot of boards, he averages 6rpg for me.
- 3 point shot: 93 - For some reason he misses so many open 3s like it's actually shocking how many he misses.
- Mid range shot: Misses more than make most of the time
Recommended Strategy: "Drive 1v1, catch and shoot if open or nearly open, try to work him in the post.
Other Comments: (optional) "His shooting pretty much is inconsistent but will drop alot of points for you if you use him correctly.
Use if: "You want quick stretch big that can sorta shoot"
Don't use if: "You want a big man that can shoot lights out from 3 or want a big man to play like a Anthony Davis"
Bottom Line: "Great value for money, great player to use while building up your team, YOU MUST LEARN HIS JUMPSHOT cause his hot spots aren't really affective"