Josh Smith '18
ABSOLUTE BEAST (Should be pd)
Written by Xxki113rxX42
This card is one of the best diamond cards I've played with in 2k myteam history. He is ferocious at driving obviously. He has awesome and fun lob and normal dunk animations. He also has one of the deadliest jumpers I have ever used and is very greenable every shot
Bought for: got from pack, (sold an extra for 60,000mt)
- Slashing: Obviously a god at driving and dunking and can dunk on anyone
- open 3pt: He has a decent three and usually will go in if open
- Jumpshot: Best open 3pt shot in 2k, will green 95% of the time.
- Defense: Has very good defense stats like a 95 block and is fast enough to guard people at the 3pt line.
- Rebounding: Kind of short and struggles getting to some boards.
- Passing: He doesn't have very good passing stats (all in the 70's) so do not flashy pass with him.
- Occasionally too flashy: Sometimes he can be a bit to flashy, sometimes he'll be far enough of the defender to throw it down but then he will do a super flashy cock back dunk and it will get blocked, does not happen very often though. Recommended Strategy: "Drive 1v1, catch and shoot, mid range pull-up, post moves, etc"
Examples: (optional) GIFs/videos/pictures showing player's abilities, e.g. Pick and Pop
Other Comments: I personally play him at PF but he is still very strong at the SF due to his smaller size.
Use if: You want a hyper athletic shooting PF or SF
Don't use if: You want a boring team
Bottom Line: Goes for pretty cheap and is very versatile and strong to add to your team.