Jerry West '65
Working Well With West
Written by as123456
My brother got this card for me while I was in the shower so when I got out, you can guess my reaction when I found out that he actually got the card. I was very happy! I played a few games with him, and since he's my only card that's not emerald or gold, my offense revolves around him.
Got him from a lockercode
- His shooting in general is really good, he went 5-7 from the 3 between the two domination games I used him.
- He has a pretty decent dribble package if you know how to dribble in 2k.
- He is an and-one machine for me, man literally always gets fouls, but could be my play style considering I drive a lot!
- His free throw is pretty good too (85)
- Can't dunk (this isn't really a weakness but something that's preferred by people)
- He is a bit shorter than other point guards even though he shouldn't be (irl he was 6'5 but in game he's 6'2)
Recommended Strategy: Use his as a playmaker for the squad to get easy buckets for everyone
Other Comments: "If you get this card, and actually have a solid lineup, he's a good guy to have off the bench, but for me and my squad, he's a starter."
Use if: "You got the lockercode and didn't get mt"
Don't use if: "You managed to get him and have better point guards on your team"
Bottom Line: "Mr. Clutch is worth typing in the lockercode :)"