Better than MJ
Written by gavintb01
I've only played a few games with this card, but I've realized he has very few glaring weaknesses and a lot of strengths that surprised me. Along with that, he has some amazing animations outside of his shooting. Definitely doesn't play as bad as some of his attributes would suggest.
Bought for: Locker Code Drop
- Inside scoring: It's Lebron, the animations are great, he drives through defenders like a freight train.
- Shot creation: Hits pull-up j's with ease, whether its a 2 or 3, he's usually very cash money. Along with that he is great at creating for others like real life Lebron.
- Rebounding: Playing in all-time domination against the pelicans, he consistently grabbed boards over Davis, West, and Chandler.
- Defense: I wouldn't call it a super strength of his but he plays a lot better than his ratings would suggest, he can clamp any position, from 1-5, unless its Wilt or some dumb shit.
- Athleticism: It's not that it's bad, but c'mon 2k it's Lebron, he may be in his mid 30's but he is still one of the most athletic players in the league.
- Playmaking/Ballhandling: Obviously the rating is low but I would expect at least good animations or something. With all the crazy passes we have seen Lebron make to his ball security as a floor general this should be better than it is.
Recommended Strategy: Plug-and-Play, he fits at almost any position, so just put him wherever your weakest starter was before and he can compliment any stars you already have, or he can be the star with excellent offense and good enough defense
Other Comments: He has a duo with diamond Kyrie which makes me cry as a Cavs fan but aside from that, if you are lucky enough to secure this Lebron wreak havoc with a steady dose of pick-and-rolls and iso plays
Use if: You need the basketball god to carry your team
Don't use if: You don't have him
Bottom Line: Come back to Cleveland LBJ