Carmelo Anthony '12
Mint Card but worth 600k
Written by Skarrerx
I was expecting a nuggets melo but i did not expect this. This card like many other cards is just plain fake for what carmelo could do in real life, however i suppose to be usable it is necessary and this card is nearly damn perfect. Short paragraph summarizing the review and how you used the player
Bought for: Packed
- Inside scoring: Ik he had a few good highlight posters like the millsap one when he was with denver but hof posterizer is too far. Regardless, he jams it down as good as any other HOF posterizer wing like pippen and LeBron. He finishes well at the rack and he has 95 post control and fade so if he is on a small play you can just wreck them in the post and this is aided by him having 86 strength so he can back people down.
- Outside Jumper: The hof limitless is just ridiculous on this card and with the ratings and badges you can pull from anywhere off the catch and the odd addition of hof ankle breaker lets him snatch back and occasionally break ankles which makes him automatic long story short he is a better diamond tatum
- Point guard cheese: The aforementioned ankle breaker hof, good dribbling and post game mean you just ruin any small point guard and his somehow 90 lateral quickness and average defense mean he holds up lebrons magics and giannis' easily
- Rebounding/small ball four: The stats aren't amazing but like LeBron he just somehow gets tonnes of rebounds probs because of the 93 vertical but his mobility and ball handling mean he can destroy people if he is ran at the power forward and they have someone relatively not mobile like Kevin Love or Duncan.
- No HOF difficult: WTF how can you possibly give him posterizer HOF and ankle breaker but not HOF difficult this card would be just that bit better at fading limitless and that it would be so good it isn't a weakness as such more just a gripe Recommended Strategy: Work the post, ball handler/screener on pick and roll and pop, that money horns play, iso on on-ball defence
Other Comments: This card is clearly god squad level and should be every god squad but for 1/6 of the price you can get jayson tatum who can do everything just slightly worse except the rebounding and low post defense and even LeBron is half the price and better in some aspects just no limitless like he is a great card without a doubt but if you want someone to do any one specific thing you may as well but a specialist and save a hell of a lot of MT Use if: "You want someone who can play the 1-through-4 defend those positions and can do everything on offense and have the MT for the best god squad in the game
Don't use if: You don't have enough or just have enough MT find role players such as tatum and PD magic that do the things you want them to do for less.
Bottom Line: Probably the best card in the game right now but I would only buy it if you are a melo diehard or have an ultimate godsquad and millions of MT and looking to add another game breaker. Regardless if you buy this enjoy dropping 50 on people and use the post with this card it works