Thurl Bailey '99
Written by LNWL0
This guy is a beast. I have a very good and high rating team and this guy is my backup PF. He can do everything: great shooter, great shot blocker and defender, fast (without the ball), tall, he can go to the post, rebound, everything. Bought for: 850 MT (basically free, absolute steal)
- Inside scoring: Good in the post, great dunker.
- Shooting: An absolute sniper, doesn't miss open threes.
- Release: Fast, easy to time release. Greens most of the time.
- Dunking: Great dunker. High dunk ratings and he posterizes people when he's driving and when he's standing.
- Badges: Could have more badges, but it's a ruby card, so he doesn't have any HOF badges.
- He could be better in the post, but he's definitely not bad.
Recommended Strategy: Pick and pop, catch and shoot
Use if: You want a great shooter for cheap, who can do a little bit of everything.
Don't use if: You want a lockdown defender or a great post player.
Bottom Line: Absolutely must cop for everyone.