Written by joosp3r
Player: Jimmer Fredette
Bought for: 96,000 MT
I gained this MT off of selling Gilbert Arenas and playing offline weekly challenges. He is worth any penny and can turn a game on its head at any point.
- Inside scoring: Great at finishing near the rim, his cradle layups where he protects the ball are very efficient and his overall animations are great.
- His 95 stamina and vertical make him great in transition and he can slam it down when wide open and his speed of 97 makes him blow by any defender as long as it is not a cheesy Giannis or Scottie.
- All shooting Stats: 99 - doesn't miss open shots or lightly contested
- His release is the best guard release in the game and is so fluid. It is so quick and easy to time.
- Off the dribble or around a screen he makes everything with HOF difficult shots
- Comes with great HOF badges with all the shooing ones and tireless scorer which is great if he is the number 1 option as he does not get tired easily.
- Surprisingly good Defence and he gets steals at will.
- His takeover is amazing with shot creator and sharpshooter he does not miss!
- Rebounding: Is on the shorter end of the spectrum so he does only grab 1 or 2 boards a game, but from a guard you should not expect him to get rebounds.
- Can get bodied by Giannis at point so you need to have a good shooting guard to back him up.
- Needs to be able to control the offence to work at 100%
- Can get blocked if you do not trigger the correct animation.
Recommended Strategy: "Drive 1v1, catch and shoot, one dribble pull up, iso and drive, play off a screen to make his own shot, pick and roll to a lob, pick and fade with other guard”
Other Comments: (optional) "Doesn't have the
Use if: "You want an athletic playmaking point guard who can shoot at will”
Don't use if: "You need a lock down defender who can guard the 1 through to the 5”
Bottom Line: "Great value for money, nice player to use while playing domination, offline and online. My favourite guard so far this year”