KD honest review
Written by xvCypher
Ahhhh KD everyones favourite myTeam card and boy oh boy does he live up to the hype, this car is honestly amazing, his shooting as it should be is phenomenal in my opinion the best off the dribble 3pt shooter currently in the game. His dunking (although unreal for KD) is unbelievable and makes for a lot of crazy poster, and finally the dribble moves for a card with only gold ankle breaker he takes a lot of ankles, his step back animation as well as his crossover animation are some of the best dribble moves this year. Only two problems with him which is post defence which I expected to be better and his strength.
Bought for: 375,000 MT
- Inside scoring: Dunking is off the charts and with how long he is(pause) he finishes great over bigger players and absorbs contact well.
- Drawing fouls: I found myself drawing a whole lot more fouls then I anticipated
- Shooting: As you would expect KD is one of the better shooters in the game, quick trigger, good release and tall enough to shoot over some players.
Defence: He was a much better on ball defender than I had expected and with his long wingspan I found him grabbing a lot of steals for someone with only gold pick pocket and an 85 rating. Weaknesses:
- Shot Blocking: For KD with a wingspan and player build like that I expected a lot more blocks.
- Strength: Obviously his one major weakness, strength only a 63 rating yet bruiser does kind of help this.
Recommended Strategy: "Iso, pick and pop (with the right badges), 3pt/mid range shooting, finishing in contact, on ball D and dunking"
Use if: "A scoring machine at any position from the 1-4"
Don't use if: "if you don't have the money, just pick up a bunch of middle priced cards if you don't have the mt to spend"
Bottom Line: "Great card but also a late tier card"