Patrick Ewing '92
An Honest Patrick Ewing Review
Written by Juggernaut9848
FOR SOME REASON, THIS WEBSITE DOESN’T LET ME POST A REVIEW SOMETIMES UNLESS IT IS 3 STARS. THIS CARD IS 5 STARS, NOT 3
- 150 Tokens
- Lateral Quickness
- Pick & Roll
- Pick & Pop
- You want an amazing center who can do everything
DON’T USE IF:
- There is really no downside to this card.
- He really doesn’t NEED a shoe but if you want to add a 3PT shoe or a speed shoe, that would work well.
- Defensive Stopper (This one is disappointing that he doesn’t even have gold when it should be on Hall of Fame)
- Limitless Range
- Deep Range Deadeye
- Corner Specialist
- Pick Pocket
- Patrick Ewing is legitimately one of the best centers in the game. He can literally do anything. If you add the 6 badges I recommended, he transforms to a whole other level of godly. This card doesn’t have a single major flaw. Yes steal and lateral quickness could be higher but they are good enough. He also has fairly nice animations. If you just unlocked the pink Diamond market and are wondering which one to get, Patrick Ewing is by far the best one. In fact, I think that Patrick Ewing is the only one still worth running to be competitive. This card is a must have if you have the tokens to get him.