Patrick Ewing '92
Written by BG99
I got this card today with around 215 tokens sitting around waiting for new token players and I am glad I got this card, as well as steve smith I bought today. This card is a difference maker for any squad.
Bought for: 150 tokens
- Inside scoring: Great at literally everything in the post and around the rim. I personally like using his fadeaway best. Absolute cash and creates good space
- Mid-Range- Absolute beast and can even shoot off the dribble which is unreal for a big man.
- 3pointer- 84 is just broken for this card making it difficult for people to not sag off cause he can hit a 3. I dont take too many threes with him but he is a good option if you need a 3 and is wide open.
- Defense- Absolute monster on the defensive end, especially in the paint, nothing is easy to score on him and with this card in my lineup, my defense has really improved.
- Rebounding- Can grab any board and can compete very well with taller bigs too.
- Speed- Really fast for a big man and that makes this card great at running the break and getting back on defense
- Passing and Ball Control- Can lose the ball frequently if doubled or against opponents spamming reach. You have to be smart with the passes you make with this card
- Release- The release is really long and has kind of a hitch making his shot selection more difficult especially with standing shots. I don’t this is too big of a weakness if you play with this card a lot and get use to the release.
Recommended Strategy: Catch and shoot midranges and the occasional three and playing in the post and using him to the best of his abilities on defense.
Other Comments: If you are in the pd rewards you should definitely pick him up and if you are almost to the pink diamond rewards he should be one of the first cards you take.
Use if: You want an all around beast of a center and possibly the best center in the game
Don't use if: You want to chuck a ton of threes with your big man
Bottom Line: Great card to have for any team and a must buy