Fun but got Problems
Written by JLBallin
Dame Dolla hit one of the most ridiculous shots ever to send Westbrick packing! This card is juiced in everything from his shooting, dunking/athleticism, speed/playmaking and even generous defense. From the stats alone this is one of the best guards in the game.
Bought for: 391,000 MT
- Inside scoring: Great at finishing near the rim. He is fast and will drive nicely with a lane but if theres is a taller defender, yes he can poster them but also he can be blocked a lot more than you want because he is 6 ft 3.
- 3PT: got all the HOF badges you want on a shooting beast with an easy release and high ratings
- Playmaking: speed boost obviously and dimer
- Speed: he is fast
- Rebounding: for a guard pretty generous in stats, didn't really get a lot in game
- defense: stats look decent mostly in the 80s but I was having no chance against Giannis at point guard and I imagine the same for anyone using forwards at the PG.
- strength: not bullying anyone
Recommended Strategy: "Drive 1v1, catch and shoot, open deep threes
Other Comments: Simply, he is fun to use and you will like his shooting, playmaking, and dunking but the fact that he gets blocked and defense against forwards there will be issues and sadly that is what people are doing in 2K these days.
Use if: You want an athletic playmaking, shooting point guard
Don't use if: You want to use a taller point guard or any player taller than 6'5 at point guard
Bottom Line: Currently overpriced. I would pay no more than 300k max. Cheaper alternatives are PD Baron Davis, PD Russell Westbrook, PD Gilbert Arenas, PD Donovan Mitchell. All of those are options if you want to use a similar 6'3 guard who can both dunk and shoot. But again, in today's 2K thats not working against the cheesers.