Written by Externel
This player is simply magnificent. It is perfectly suited in almost all teams, an all-round player. He can play from position 2 to 4 (1 but I hate it personally). I sold Curry and Irving for him, and I don't regret it for a second, he spend the best score of my team from the first game.
Bought for: 600,000 MT (PC)
Offense, offense, offense and offense.
Offensively, PG13 can do anything literally.
- 3 points : If you're looking for a three point shot, it has one of best timing in the game (Open = Green), neither too slow nor too fast. His shoot in transition is a little more complicated but still very correct.
- Mid Range : Its mid-distance is just as effective as its finish, you can do a lot of moves without too many consequences: fadeway, step back, euro-step,... It has excellent animations allowing you to let your creativity take part.
- Dunk and Finish : Finish of PG13 is still...excellent (you have understood it is too strong), dunk animations are perfect a mix of power and spectable, while remaining efficient (no easy block). Impressive And-One (sometimes not at all, while it's easy)
Good D, Great transition.
- Defense : PG13 can defend on positions: 1,2,3,4 without worries (beware of the big 4 like Porzi), a very good lateral speed to hold the opponent well, some blocks accompanied by interceptions. This makes it possible to make coast to coast.
- As a big user of the Euro-Step, I find that it does not have the best animation for that.
- 3 points
Other Comments: In conclusion, this player will suit many players, he can do anything. Only problem is its price, which can be quite high.
Use if: You want an All-Arround player and 3&D
Sorry for the mistakes and misunderstanding, I'm not English. Do you want more reviews? Need improvement? I like to do that, don't hesitate ;)